Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Hello sweet friends! WOW! I'm embarrassed on how long since my last post! Geesh where does the time go.  So grab a cup of tea and lets do some catching up! 



So, I'm still writing my column for Romantic Homes, this will be my 4th year, and I have so many fabulous homes coming up including my new and improved in-home office space. If any of you remember what my office looked like a few year ago in Romantic Homes, there's been quite a big change. If you like a minimalist approach to design you will love it! That's coming in the March issue so be sure and pick up a copy. 


Here's a tiny tease

Every office space needs inspiration so I chose this quote, " She believed she could, so she did".  I always believed that if you put your full heart into something, it will happen.




I have many ask me about the shades of white I use. At one time it was Simply White. However I found that it yellowed over-time. For my office, the walls, floor and trim were painted in Chantilly Lace by Benjamin Moore paints. This is a clean, bright white with no gray or yellow undertones. My new go-to white.




A sweet seat in my office, adorable, right?

In September Fifi O'Neil and Mark Lohan came and shot my home. Have you seen it yet? It's their Spring issue that is on newsstands now. They really did a wonderful job and what fun we had together!





I will be coming out with a new book, I will keep you all posted on when it will be available.
And I will also be posting some new images of my home in the next few days you don't want to miss.


Please leave me a comment, I want to know what your all up to and any New Years resolutions you've made or dying to break already. :)

Happy New Year!
Jo-Anne








3 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your photos are beautiful! I think my new years resolution is to make my house look more like yours!

Gay Van Beek, Canterbury Cottage Designs said...

Happy New Year Jo! Love the photos!!!

Georgia Dehring said...

Hello! Just wondering where you purchased the "she believed she could, so she did" wall art? thank you! xxx