Sunday, April 27, 2014

NEW BOOK, The Quiet Hour

Happy Spring angel bloggers! I have some news- I have a new book out called
 "The Quiet Hour".
This is a 40 page colorful soft cover booklet with sumptuous photography from my own collection of romantic roses, flowers and other lovely things, along with romantic poems, devotionals, and lovely thoughts to help calm you and lull you to sleep.
A perfect companion for your bedside table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Romantic Homes magazine lovers: I am always looking for homes to feature in my monthly column, " SAY AHH". I you have a feminine home you would like to send in for consideration please email me. Thank you!!!
 
Happy Spring everyone!
Jo-Anne
 
 

3 comments:

Michaela Staňková said...

Your book looks very beautiful and romantic!!!Congrats!!!xoxo
Vicky

Julie Marie said...

Happy Spring to you too dear Jo~Anne!... so happy to read about your newest book and I cannot wait to add it to my others from you... and I love the title "The Quiet Hour"... I have posted alot lately about quiet times... serenity and beauty... your book looks absolutely gorgeous... always enjoy your "Say Ahh" feature in Romantic Homes... have been thinking of you alot this week... the Lilacs are all blooming here... much love sweet friend, xoxo Julie Marie

Chris said...

Hi Jo-Anne, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris