Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Fall!!!!

Hello angel friends,
     It's been so long since my last post-where does the time go huh? I hope you all had a fabulous summer!!!
What have I been doing? Well, my monthly column " Say Ahh" in Romantic Homes magazine has been added to their 2014 line up for the 2nd year. I'm very exciting about bringing my romantic ideas to you all for another year... 


The October issue features my "Painting Roses" Book




Learn how to paint this lovely pink rose!







Exciting News!!! 
I am now carrying a fabulous bedding line that is exclusive to Vintage Rose Collection!
Tutu Tablecloths, Ruffled Duvets, Curtains, Ruffled Chair slips, Pillows and more. Come and see!

Purchase here- Ruffled Bedding










Until next time sweet friends, Happy Decorating!
Jo-Anne xo



6 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

You are one busy gal! Happy for all of your success! xoxo

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jo~Anne.... I have missed you sweet friend... love all your features in Romantic Homes I have been enjoying... and I am excited for your new line of linens... and the photo of sweet little Jessie and the darling little girl is too precious!... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Jo-Anne,
Congrats on your second year for writing a column in Romantic Homes!
Wishing you continuing success, also with your linen line.
Hugs,
Mariette

Tanza said...

Hi Joanne,
Soooo happy to see a beautiful as EVER post from sweet you !! STILL LOVE EVERYTHING you create !! The ONLY REASON I STILL get Romantic Homes magazine is for your say Aahh pages !! STILL Soooo pretty and everything I adore !! That magazine has changed sooo much .... and, I'm just happy that you do your prettiness in there !!
Your talents warm my heart, and thank-you for staying with everything feminine .... rosey and shades of white !! Just LOVE what ever you touch .....
Thanks for sharing sweet one, and wishing you a happy, blessed week xo ~Tanza~

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Jo~Anne,
I have enjoyed visiting you on Facebook and it is so nice to visit your beautiful blog.
I have the new Romantic Homes right here, by my computer and I look over and over again at your lovely and romantic article.
I love your new line with all the sumptuous ruffles!
♥ Jil

Lady of the Woods said...

Hello, I have found your blog. I just ordered your magazine The Feminine Home and would love to have an email confirmation or something...and I pray you still have those issues. blessings, lady