Thursday, June 6, 2013

 
For all who love ROSES, It's HERE!
 
PAINTING ROSES
How To Book
 This took many hours of love to complete, but I know you all will have so much fun learning to paint roses.
 

NOT JUST YOUR AVERAGE PAINTING-"HOW-TO BOOK”.
A special rose-collector’s edition filled with beautiful, painted rose projects, stunning rose photographs for inspiration and lovely rose quotations to help guide you on your creative path.
 
A small sampling of what is inside!
 
 
 Painting Roses introduces the artist to the fundamentals of painting a rose using oil paint- (if you prefer acrylic paint, feel free to use what’s best for you. You will learn Jo-Anne’s pigments and mixing techniques, brushes, basic colour theory and Jo-Anne’s best art tips for painting beautiful roses. This is for the artist who wants to build a strong foundation on painting a rose.
 This is a gorgeous, full colour, 20 page soft cover book with thick, high quality paper, with superb printing. 
 
To order my painting book follow the link.
 
 
I hope you enjoy many hours of painting!
Jo-Anne

 
 

5 comments:

Michaela Staňková said...

Love your painting-so beautiful!!!!
Have a nice day!

Julie Marie said...

So beautiful Jo~Anne... can't wait to order my copy!... I just did a special post for you my friend, xoxo Julie Marie

cjan said...

I am so excited about this New book!! Let us know when we can purchase it.. hugs, Carol Janonne Ogden-http://www.daytodayfrommyheart.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

Hi Jo-Anne~ I am doing a little blurb about you on my blog tomorrow using a photo from the Romantic Homes July issue. No need to respond-just wanted you to know. You are so very talented and everything always looks so beautiful! Hugs-Diana

Penny said...

So very happy for yet another venture for you! It's been awhile since I have been on blogspot... but am comforted to find you still here. So good to "see" you again. Hugs... Penny Sue