Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thank you FiFi



 
Thank you Miss Fifi!
 
 Where you can find my home this summer.
 
My very dear friend, Miss Fifi O'Neill, put me in touch with the creators of these lovely magazines, Shabby Style from France, Country Chic for Italy, and Romantisch Einrichten for Germany. 


 
My home and art work will be in their July issue of Shabby Style, and I will let you all know when the other two features are available this summer.
 
 
 FIFI O'NEILL, of course you know her, she speaks in a French accent, travels the globe styling beautiful homes, and is the author of Romantic Prairie Style, Romantic Prairie Cook Book and due out soon, PRAIRIE STYLE WEDDINGS.
The new book, like all of her other books, will be a huge success!  Prairie style has caught on like wildfire! I love the concept of a clothing line as it is so hard to find pretty, romantic clothing with a vintage feel. It's all just perfect!
 
 
Fifi walks to the beat of her own drum. Always Authentic, Always Original,  Always inspiring...
 
 
How adorable are those boots ah???
 
Thank you dear Fifi!
xo
 
 
 
PAINTING ONE ON ONE
 
 
Meet Debra, who lives south of Cape Cod and attended a private painting class. She has painted before, and it shows here in her work. You did an awesome  job Debra!!!!

 
 
 
Until next time,
Jo-Anne
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hello dear friend... would love to see those magazines when they are out... I do hope you will post your photos!... I adore Fifi too, and am excited for her line of Prairie style clothing and accessories... yes, it is hard to find romantic comfy clothes these days... Debra did a fabulous job painting her rose... oooh, how I wish I lived close enough to take a lesson from you... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Such a treat to be in those magazines Jo and, of course, you are so deserving! I'm looking forward to seeing Fifi's line of clothing! Sure wish I could make it to your house to paint with you...the rose Debra painted is awesome! xo

Laura said...

very much looking forward to the new weddings book! and love the paintings; so pretty! glad to hav found your lovely blog!

Michaela Staňková said...

Beautiful painting-LOVE!!!And I very much love Fifi and her amazimg style!!
xoxo