Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea

 
If you are a Downton Abbey fanatic like I am, picking up the new June issue of Romantic Homes magazine is a must! I shot this in the historical Daniel Webster Estate in my home town of Marshfield, MA. Although the magazine doesn't show the outside of the house, it is really stunning with a large wrap around porch, beautiful flower gardens, and breathtaking views from all sides of the house.
 
I couldn't of had a tea party without my lovely models. Sam, Kate and my niece Nicole. Kate the girl in the middle,  made all of the cakes and cupcakes, such talent!
 
 
Networking is part of the fun when your creating such an event. I found this fabulous florist in my area who created the most incredible arrangements. The aroma of the roses while we were shooting was staggeringly fragrant!
 Thank you Karen LeeFlowers.com   (Congratulations on the cover!!!! )
 
 
The lovely antique clothes are from: 
Visit Etsy Shop
www.etsy.com/shop/vintageboxofdelights


The antique blouse that Sam is wearing, girl far left, is still available-
 click here to purchase- https://www.etsy.com/listing/122699603/vintage-blouse-featured-in-romantic?ref=shop_home_active
 
I hope you all enjoy my article on Downton Abby this month...
Coming up in July, more RoSeS
 
 
 
 
Until next time, Happy Decorating!
Jo-Anne
 
 

5 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Jo~Anne... my copy of Romantic Homes just now arrived in my mailbox, and I cannot wait to make myself a cup of tea and linger over it... your photos look so dreamy and romantic... and the girls are all just lovely... what a perfect afternoon tea... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Your article is just divine Jo Jo! Very thrilled for you! xo

HWIT BLOGG said...

Just LOVELY

Titti

ΣΤΕΛΙΟΣ said...

Very romantic blogg!!!!!

Darlene said...

I was so happy when my issue of Romantic Homes came in the mail as I have been waiting for the Downtown Abbey Tea. I can't stop looking at the pages. My favorite of all the magazine. Thanks for doing the article I loooovve it. Take care, Darlene