Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where does the time go....

It's so funny but this is the first time on my blog in, gosh months, I forgot what it looked like..I'm sorry I haven't been around as much, I'm doing so many things and not much time for blogging. I have started a photography business called, Ruffles and Roses Photography, www.rufflesandrosesphotography.com, please have a look. It's new and will be uploading alot more photos in the next couple of weeks.  I will be specializing in artistic, stylized portraiture. I love being behind the camera, it's a long love and passion for me.. Whether it's for a home I'm shooting for Romantic Homes magazine or high school seniors, new mothers or pets, my creative mind goes into overdrive. I want to create, magic! I prefer natural light than flash photography. There's nothing prettier than backlighting on a subject, that's when you can have some fun creating. Photography is like painting a picture. I haven't forgot about my rose loving friends, as I will still be providing my art work too, so please visit me for exciting new items I have in store for you later in the month... www.vintagerosecollection.com
















Here are a few images from my new website Ruffles And Roses Photography

 Ruffles and Roses Photography by Jo-Anne Coletti





On another note, Romantic Homes magazine has featured one of my rose paintings, as well as my rose garden in the June issue. Lots of tips on getting your roses in blue ribbon form...I hope you enjoy!


Blessings to you my sweet friends,
Jo-Anne xo

15 comments:

June said...

So so beautiful Jo-anne! You inspire all who come here!
sending hugs,
June

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

You are definitely an inspiration to us all Jo Jo! Love you! xo

LISA LIBELLE said...

Hi Jo-Anne! so beautiful and romantic... a paradise of inspiration! Thanks for sharing. A big hug, LISA LIBELLE

One Shabby Old House said...

You are one of those people with so many special gifts for creating beauty.
Thank you for sharing it with us all. I enjoy it everyday since we have become FB friends and I have to tell you it motivates me!
Hugs
Becky

.♥.Gaby.♥.Homestyle.♥.. said...

Wow beautiful..♥
I follow your blog..;))!!
Lieve groetjes Gaby..♥

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jo~Anne... so happy to see your post this morning!... your photos are all just stunning!... looking forward to the new Romantic Homes and your photos and article about roses... you know how much I LOVE roses!... xoxo Julie Marie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Jo-Anne,
You are a great photographer; a keen eye for beauty and for putting it all together in a most romantic way.
Have a great week.
Love,

Mariette

Min Vita Embla said...

Amazing pictures and things,just love it.. So much inspiration for my wedding..Thanks Love Therese

Min Vita Embla said...

Amazing pictures and things ,i just love it. So much inspiration for my wedding. Thanks Love Therese

The Spanish Dahlia said...

Hi Jo-Anne~
I am so happy that you have discovered another passion in photography. Your subjects, choice of background, and lighting are so remarkable! I too share a love for taking pictures, and have considered taking a class or two. I always enjoy seeing your latest creations and delighted by their beauty. Thanks for sharing!

~ Stephanie
thespanishdahlia.typepad.com

Mogis Cottage said...

Hello Jo-Anne, beautiful pictures, as always. I have to thank you for sending your magazines so fast. Yesterday I received them and I am very happy about it. It is something very inspiring, just beautiful.
Love Tina

Hayley said...

I work with 5 guys in a very male dominated environment and I look at your blog from my computer at work ......its so feminine and pretty-such a welcome piece of beauty for me to rest my eyes on!! xxxx

Karin said...

Dear Jo-Anne!

Just want to tkank you for all inspiration you give! Your blog is soo beautiful!

Hugs from a rainy Sweden!

Karin

Linda said...

You were born to do this, Joanne! How happy you must make so many. I wish I lived where you are...Sharing your gift is wonderful. TY.
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Mike said...

We love all your posts you are great. Jo-anne please keep sharing your art with us.