Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Website Coming!

My NEW website is coming soon! Some products will remain while others will no longer be available. So be sure and visit soon, before your favorites are gone..


My new magazine, The Feminine Home is getting great reviews. Thank you everyone, for your continued support!


To order click here!


On another note- I have many of you ask about the
Extreme Makeover Home Edition show- The show will be airing on 11/18 on ABC. As they can occasionally be pre-empted, be sure to check your local listings as the date approaches. Look for my hand painted items..

Until next time sweet friend, Stay sweet!
Jo-Anne



8 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Hey Darling! Can't wait to see what your new site looks like! I'm sure it will be gorgeous! Glad to hear that the mag is going well! Love you! (*_*) xo

La Duchessa said...

Che immagini belle!!

Wonen in wit said...

Hello Jo- Anne,
I am looking forward to see your new website.
I love your style and I really would like to order your magazine's
but can you please tell me where and how I can order some and send them to the Netherlands?

Hope to here from you

Greetings
Tamar

www.woneninwit.blogspot.com

Anneke said...

wow, this blog looks gorgeous.
your style is wonderful and i like this too..
make a lot of things in vintage, but your blog gives me new inspiration

Anonymous said...

I have recently discovered Vintage Rose Collection and am a big fan! I also ordered one of your magazines and I loved it sooo much I am going to order the first one. It is filled with wonderful things and I was hesitant at first to spend the money however it is well worth it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with the rest of us!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Hello, Jo-Anne. Recently, you contacted me about Roberta's October mantel feature. I replied, but I'm not sure if you received my email. Can you contact me to confirm? If you didn't get my email, my answer is "yes!"

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Hi Can't wait to see your new Website, I know it will be Beautiful.

marian elizabeth

salma said...

Oh you need to have a web-shop!!! Lots of peoples around the globe would love to have these lovely flower !!!
clear business cards
Pvc cards