Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Feminine Home POSTPONED

Hello angel friends!
 I have some good news and some bad news- The bad news is my magazine has been postponed until August 13th. The good news is I couldn't RESIST a home feature that just came up. IT'S TOO FABULOUS TO PASS BY!

I will post when it's time to order here.

This new issue is all about decorating with white, and has a fresh clean look. I'm confident it will be one of your all time favorite magazine!

On another note- A Christmas issue will be coming in 2012. I'm so excited about it! I have a stunning collection of homes already, but I will need more. I would love to see how you decorate your home for the holidays. Recipes also accepted. Please send all photo entries to me at, www.vintagerosecollection@comcast.net 

9 comments:

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

I THINK I can wait a few more days to be able to order your new beautiful magazine :) And how exciting to look forward next year for a Christmas edition!! I know it will be stunning!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

tachterhuisje said...

You always have to wait for beautiful things ;-) Can I order the book from Belgium ? I really want to have it.

Hugs
Carine

A Cottage Muse said...

I hate waiting! But I know it will be worth it!

A Christmas issue...*sigh*!

Hope your summer is going well!

College Essays said...

Love your blog.. I have bookmarked it so that I can come back & read more..

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Anxiously awaiting...
A Christmas issue in the works too? sigh....
I would be interested in submitting photos for that.... I will write you privately for the details!
:)
~Becca~

Nadine Snijders said...

Can't wait for the second issue to come out!
I just got the first one and I'm in love! :)

Besides "Belle Blanc", are there other books you recommend??

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Nadine

Amy at Rose Hill said...

JoAnne, your Christmas Edition is sure to wow us all, as always! Thanks for letting us know that more magical beauty awaits us, gives us all something delicious to look forward to! AND so delighted to see that the 2nd Edition is now available, I will spend many glorious peaceful hours enjoying it from page-to-page. Much thanks for sharing such beauty!

Hugs! Amy in Iowa

Pamela on the Front Porch said...

Beautiful, can't wait to get it. Every picture on you blog is stunning. Thanks for shating.

Cassy said...

August 13 have already passed and I'm pretty sure that your magazine is already out in the market. That must be very interesting to read.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons