Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello Sweet Friends!!!

  I hope your magazine, " The Feminine Home" is starting to arrive- I've heard they are quite busy printing for the holidays and there has been some delays. So please be patient. When it does arrive, I would love to know your thoughts so please pop me an email???

  This has been an exciting venture, and I want to thank each and everyone of you who have been featured- your homes are the ones I aspire too.

   I want to take the time to Thank you all for ordering! It has well over-exceeded my expectations!
Thank you for believing in me...

  I do hope everyone receives the VERY BEST IN QUALITY printing. Giving up the creative process to a printing company is out of my hands. I wish I could inspect each and every magazine that leaves the press room, however that is not possible.  If by chance, you have a problem with your order, a printing issue, anything, please contact me and I will make sure you are printed a new magazine asap.

Hopefully I will have time to snap some holiday photos for you.. In the mean-time, Happy Inspirations!
Love to you,
 Jo-Anne
 

 

9 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Jo~Anne... I am so hoping mine arrives today, I can't wait! I just know it will be the most beautiful magazine ever!...I will let you know when I do my very special post about a very special friend (you!)... I know how much time and love you have put into The Feminine Home, and I am sure you are very excited!... love to you, and kisses to sweet little Jessy... xoxo Julie Marie

Jan's Blog said...

Got mine today. It came as I was walking out the door...so I came right back in and starting pouring over the pages. I was an hour late for my appointment and don't even feel like I've scratched the surface. It's WONDERFUL! It's AMAZING! Can't wait to get back to it... Thanks so much!

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Jo~Anne, I just got my copy of your magazine today, and it is FABULOUS!! OMG!! It is beautiful, gorgeous, dreamy...I could go on and on :) I will be spending many hours looking thru this beautiful magazine you created. Thank you so much for creating this work of art for all us to see!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

tracy mooney said...

Hi Jo Anne got my copy yesterday and I love it love it love it. It is a beautiful magazine you out did yourself. Thanks

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello my friend... I so loved talking with you again yesterday, you always make my day!... I stayed up a good part of the night last night enjoying my beautiful magazine... it is truly the most beautiful magazine I have ever seen, and I just could not put it down... the photos are all so dreamy and I love the way you write straight from your heart... I can't thank you enough for the honor of having my roses photos in there... and what a precious page it is on... much love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Jo~Anne! So sorry I missed you at the shop the other day! I am anxiously awaiting my copy!

I hope you are enjoying a happy holiday season!!

Hope to see you soon!

Kim said...

Joanne, I received my copy of your STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL magazine and I just had to write and let you know how very happy I am and how impressed I am with your beautiful creation. You did an amazing job on this magazine and I for one can say I will treasure it forever. Congrats to you on a job well done!!!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Got mine and it's the prettiest thing here in the maison!

Was just at Julie Marie's, what a thoughtful post to you, Jo. What a kind friend.
xoxo~Tracie

Linda said...

Jo-Anne....Received my magazine today. It is so beautiful and very inspiring. It is something I will go over and over making sure I didn't miss anything.

Linda