Sunday, June 27, 2010


Featured in the New York Times!
If you haven't heard of this dainty gingerbread cottage owned by Sandy Foster, ( which I'm sure you have) you are truly in for a treat!

Elegance, simplicity, and charm!
A magical hide away in the Catskills of NY.

A dreamy, ruffled loft Sandy decorated with puffs of white lace.
 Theres no sweeter place I'd rather be...

Even Sandy's adorable poshes have a generous dose of chic. Too cute!

Congratulations Sandy on being featured in the
NEW YORK TIMES!!!
You are an inspiration to me and a beautiful girl inside and out!


Please have a look at the story!

                                   
Photo by Trevor Tondro for The New York Times

3 comments:

Mariette said...

Dearest Jo-Anne,

Thanks for bringing this remarkable story to our attention. Funny the way it was written a 42 year old woman with a size 0... But she's a strong and inventive woman with a romantic outlook on life!

Greetings from Georgia/USA

MariettesBacktoBasics

Julie Marie said...

Hello Jo~Anne... what a beautiful lady she is and a beautiful secret hideaway... I have missed our visits but I am sure you are very busy... xoxo Julie Marie

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, my friend!

Hugs,
Sandy