Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I wrote you a poem


Glorious Rose Arbors are 


Roses & Chandeliers, a perfect marriage don't you think?
Continued from my previous post, Spring Cleaning- Shining antique crystal chandeliers is no easy task, but well worth the effort when they are on display and sparkling. I like to use a chandelier cleaner that you just spray on and let it dry itself clean. It really does work. All you need is a drop cloth to catch the wet drippings. This sconce shown above I purchased on ebay some years ago along with the French Chandelier below. This was shown in my very first issue of Romantic Homes August 2002.
Happy Spring Cleaning Angel Friends!

8 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Jo-Ann; What a sweet poem you wrote,,, love it..... and the sconces and chandelier,,, Beautiful,, I have that issue of RH.... so I remember seeing them.... have a great week...

Hugs;
Alaura

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Jo Jo ~ love the poem! I should be spring cleaning too...but I'm not! (*_*) ~Stacy~ xo

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

Good Morning Jo-Ann! Your poem is just beautiful, and the sconce and chandelier....GORGEOUS!! I hope to one day purchase a lovely chandelier to put in my sewing room. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week my friend :) Warmest always, Brenda

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Jo~Anne...what a beautiful little poem! Your roses are so pretty, and so is your chandelier... I even love Spring cleaning... it just feels good! xoxo Julie Marie

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Another amazing post Jo-Anne!! I love the poem so much! The way you have it displayed here on your blog is so pretty too!! I love the gorgeous garden arches too!! Amazing!! Spring cleaning feels so good, doesnt it? I beautiful time of year for sure.
I think it is so cool that Steve C owns a store near you!! I would love to meet him, I hope you do one day! He just makes the show. My favorite comedian for sure :):) He just seems like such a nice guy!!
Have a beautiful week sweet friend :)
Love you!
Amy

A Cottage Muse said...

Lovely poem ~ the rose arbor looks like a scene from Anne of Green Gables!

Lynns Lovelies said...

Hi Jo-Ann,
Thank so much for stopping by a bit ago and leaving such a thoughtful comment. I truly do appreciate it so. Your blog and talent is extraordinary...absolutely gorgeous!

Blessings and Peace,
Lynn♥

Mariette said...

Hope by now you've managed your task of spring cleaning! If one writes a poem that way, spring cleaning shouldn't feel bad at all... with the right mind-set it's a breeze.

Love from Georgia,

MariettesBacktoBasics