Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We are in business.. My son Mark ( 18 now)  and I that is- making hand painted signs. His talented hands beautifully makes the signs, and paints the letters ( all done free- hand, not a stencil ), while I paint roses, cottages and florals..We also do custom signs as well, using any type wood, colors, lettering and style sign your looking for..
 Perfect for your business, shop or to decorate your home.
Email me with any questions you may have- vintagerosecollection@comcast.net

My sweet boy..




***************************

Something to look forward too!!!
 A one-time magazine publication of my work, photographs along with the most romantic homes ever... more details to follow very soon.
Email me to pre-order your copy vintagerosecollection@comcast.net

**************************
Where to find me- Pink Rose Delight- The Interview

**************************

I hope the sun is shining where you are sweet friends!
Jo-Anne

10 comments:

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Wow, I look forward to it!

Tootles,

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Oh how sweet that you and your son make such beautiful things together! Very touching; he's talented too!
:)
~Becca~

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Your son is doing wonderful work ! He is so talented just like his mom ~
xoxo

Tanza said...

Hi Sweet friend ~
LOVE your newly painted rose sign .. Just gorgeous !! and your handsome son .. WoW .. Someone may want to purchase his sweet face .. And he paints too .. PeRfECt .. I'll take another boy !! hahaha .. How wonderful that he can help his Momma out, and I'm sure making some mad money for himself as well .. Have a happy rest of your day sweet one ~
hugs ~tanza~

A Cottage Muse said...

Just wonderful! Great quality time together!

Tutti Chic said...

whoo hooo jo-how do you have the time to do all this? I will certainly look forward to this! can't wait! xo chris

Tutti Chic said...

P.S. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with your handsome son! beautiful work by both of you & what a wonderful thing to do together! I hope you sell hundreds!:)

Betsy said...

He really does a great job on the letters. Nice looking young man and I think it's so great that Mom and Son work together to make such pretty items.
Betsy

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Beautiful sign!
You and your son are very talented.

Kimberly :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Joann, Mark is also talented. It is so nice to see the two of you working together. I know your business will be very successful.Good luck joanne and mark. Love Aunt Rita.Happy easter to all the family. from our family in cape breton.