Tuesday, February 2, 2010



Yes sweet friends, you’re in the right place- So where are the roses you ask? Well, I recently added a "Live Traffic Feed" on the side bar of my blog and its been so interesting to see the locations of blog friends. Only on the "World Wide Web" could this ever be feasible. 25 years ago this would have been impossible or very expensive to reach this kind of market. You would think I just crawled from under a rock but it still amazes me! Computers make the world smaller and family and friends, near or far, right at our fingertips.
Welcoming friends from USA, Thailand, Denmark, Brazil, Greece, Turkey, the Netherlands, Argentina, Canada, Italy, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Australia!

One International blog I've been following lately is Molly Dolly. Her sense of style and clothing line is a fine collection of unique feminine couture. Even her  website 
Odd Molly stands alone in the design world. Please be sure and visit the very lovely Molly Dolly blog. Here are a few favorites-

I'm not positive but I think this may be Molly herself. Isn't she adorable!
*******************
I just found this great 450 square foot New York studio makeover at Charm Hill Interiors where she found it at Daisy Pink Cupcake blog
 and WE had to share...

Before
After
It is designed and remodeled by owner Kelly Geisen of New York.
STUNNING!

Until next time, happy blogging!
Jo-Anne

11 comments:

Tutti Chic said...

Love these clothes Jo! I'm going to pop over to see more~That NY place is absolutely stunning!hope you are keeping warm~xo chris

Tutti Chic said...

Beautiful clothes Jo! I'm going to pop over to have a better look. That NY place is just gorgeous!hope you are keeping warm~xo chris

Leann said...

Wow, love that clothing line - so very feminine! And that makeover - yes! I love vintage romance - which I consider a style. I'd love to incorporate more white and your style into my home, but with my guys it's a little hard to sneak in more femininity.

Have a wonderful day!
Leann

Alice W. said...

Isn't it amazing how close the www brings us all? I love it.

And I LOVE the clothes on Odd Molly...so stunning. That kitchen make-over is stunning as well...gives me inspiration for my future kitchen.

Ina said...

Thank you som mutch for your kind words, hope to inspire you even more in the future!!
Best ragards Ina:-)

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

You always have such beautiful posts Jo-Anne! I love her redo of the kitchen, just gorgeous!! And oh are those clothes ever adorable!!!
Hugs,
Amy

tales from an oc cottage said...

Oh my gosh! That apt is perfection!

m ^..^

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Jo~Anne... oooh, those clothes are so beautiful... and Molly looks like a doll... how fun to have a live traffic feed and see where your visitors are from! I must email you and see how you did it! xoxo kisses Jessy... Julie Marie

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Jo

Happy New Year to you!!

I couldn't work out how to leave a comment on your post above? Never mind, I had a bit of catching up to do over here, goodness you have been busy, absolutely love the roses on the music sheet - beautiful
Needless to say I love the photos you've chosen on your previous posts - oh to have my home looking like those ones - dream on!

lots of love ~ Gail

Tanza said...

Hi Joanne,
oohhh .. you soo inspire mee .. LoVe seeing what you have created .. And, the beauty that surrounds you >> Awesome .. I saw that olde board that you painted sweet roses on, and went to get that, and it's gone !! boohoo .. someday.. I will be fast enough !! Have a happy, full of LoVe week sweet Joanne ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Time Worn Style said...

wow I do love these clothes! Also had to comment on your music sheet painting, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
alicia