Sunday, January 24, 2010


Hello angels!!! In honor of CHERUBS month, I've opened the pink vault of my computer files and sifted out some of my most treasured PINK photos. I remember shooting this in the middle of my living room on Valentine's day a few years back when my boys walked in and thought I had completely lost my mind. "A little too much tea & sugar with the tooth fairy mom" ? uttered my youngest.  Well, these days, I have sweetened it down a bit, however, I have to say, my all time favorite time to shop is Valentine’s day. It's the one time (exempt pink breast cancer ribbons) you'll find "Ordinary Stuff" PINK! I even found the swifter broom stick this week in the sweetest shade of pale PINK.
This Febuary 14th, why not indulge your senses in a “sit on the floor” indoor picnic.
A whimsical picnic is a magical and charming way to display cupid’s romantic delicacies.
Chose the coziest room in your home, perhaps one with a fireplace. Lay out a cozy quilt or table cloth on the floor along with fluffy throw pillows. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I chose soft hues of pink, which are thought to have a calming effect on the mind, body and spirit.
Flirty & Fun- Fill a margarinti glass with ruby red stawberries and garnish with rose petals along the rim. Here, a wicker tray serves up a few angel treats like, Chocolate covered strawberries, sweetheart cookies, heart candies, chocolate kisses and cupid's creme cupcakes that are certain to light up a generous amount of smiling faces.  

Things I Love


While antiquing this weekend I found a collection of pink restaurant ware and vintage clothes hangers. Love this!
To purchase-  Vintage Rose Collection
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

5 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Jo~Anne... oooh, everything looks sooo beautiful! What gorgeous photos! I love Valentines Day too... and chocolate strawberries are my favorite! The vintage rose hangers are so very pretty... as is the pink restaurant ware... Happy Valentines Day! Kisses Jessy... xoxo Julie Marie

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

Hello Jo~Anne! I do believe this is my very first time posting on your lovely blog. Love all the wonderful pink items; Pink is my all time favorite color. I have to say that I am LOVING your beautiful calender that I purchased a couple of months ago. The photos for each month are simply GORGEOUS! Warmest, Brenda

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Brenda :)
Welcome!!! Im so happy you decided to post and say hello. Im thrilled you like your new calendar!
Enjoy and the Happiest of 2010 to you!
Love & friendship always, Jo-Anne

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Jo-Anne, I like this photo very much, in fact all your past pictures are gorgeous of your home. When I first seen your home I was in Awe of all your images from the magazines and I still look at them from time to time.

Your certainly a Woman with Great Style!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Delish pinks!

Warm blessings,
Spencer