Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Thoughts of ...
Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic has to be one of the prettiest shops around. This blissful bedroom from Rachel's blog, displays Shabby Chic's signature charm of ruffles, pink chiffon dresses and luxurious bedding. Oh how lovely it would be to snuggle in such loveliness...
The creative designer behind this fabulous winter wonderland display is Susie Caliendo of Susie Caliendo Design. Susie is a newborn to the blog world and very excited to share with you her decorating projects and ideas. Susie has been featured in magazines such as, Better Homes & Gardens, South Shore Living, Dovetales and The Decorating Book. She is also the Author of " The Halloween Home". Please stop by Susie's blog and say hello. She would love to hear from you..
One of my favorite blogs to visit is the very sweet, and multi-talented, Jennifer of Pear Street Studios. I love photography and Jen's images are the most beautiful I've seen. This one is just precious of a little girl dressed so daintily gathering apples for her basket. Jen's work is really breathtaking- She captures a feeling, a mood in her images that tells a beautiful story. Please visit Jen's blog today and say hello. You will love what you see!

I will post again soon sweet friends-
Until then, wishing you Sunshine days!
Jo-Anne

6 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello sweet Jo~Anne... I have been thinking about you alot... and little Jessy... these photos are beautiful, and I LOVE your new slide show! It is stunning! I will now check out the blogs you have listed... love to you, kisses Jessy... xoxo Julie Marie

Nicky said...

Hello Jo-Anne, how are you doing? How is everything in life? I know missing your dad isn't easy, I hope his spirit is helping you through your grief. The latest pictures on your blog are amazingly beautiful. Every time I visit your blog is a little homecoming. It all speaks to my romantic heart and thoughts!! thank you!

LantlivsAnette said...

Hello my friend !!
How are you ?
So beaiful pictures on your blog !!
Have a wonderful day
From Anette in Sweden

Yana said...

I wish to follow this blog with Blogspot service, but i can'n find the button :(

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Jo,
I will have to check them out (I know Rachel Ashwell, of course though and love her like everyone!).

Came by to wish you and yours a beautifully happy Thanksgiving. Tell Jessy Zeke sends his love too! And thank you for your very special thoughts for my step-dad you are kinder than I can say here, Jo.
xo~Tracie

My Feathered Nest said...

You have such beautiful pictures and I am very fond of many of the same things that you like.