Monday, November 2, 2009

All In PINK of course-

I'm craving PINK today- I can't explain why...perhaps its all the brown and burnt orange leaves on the ground- or the very thought of snow coming. YES, they are saying snow for the weekend..So today, its all about pink-

And, it wouldn't be proper not to include Marie Antoinette!The silk and taffeta, the costumes, and the cake, we can't forget to eat cake...


I never tire of this gorgeous master-piece. I especially love the country scenes where Marie and her friends indulged in rustic living while sipping farm fresh milk from tea cups.

Can you just imagine! ohh, If only for a spell...

Ruffles of Pink...

Laced with ribbons & bows...

Are you getting hungry yet???



Photography courtesy of-

**************************************

Dresses on trees by- Image: Boboho / copyright Tim Walker

A few Halloween photo's taken at my niece April's house this year... What fun we all had!!! Enjoy!

Moi- What ever happened to Mary Jane???

Cheryl and Steve
Michelle as Marie Antoinette


Until next time sweet friends-Wishing you a beautiful week!



Jo-Anne

14 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Jo Jo ~ Love all the PINK! You looked so cute on Halloween! Love it! ~Stacy~ xo

Jennifer Froh said...

I WANT that mailbox!!!!

And how cute are you?!!! LOVE IT!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello dear Jo~Anne... what beautiful PINK pictures... the mailbox is soo sweet, I would love to have that, filled with pretty pink cards...I actually wanted PINK pumpkins this year! Your Halloween party looks like so much fun and you look absolutely adorable! Marie Antoinette looks stunning! I am savoring our last days of Indian Summer here... dreading the snow that will soon fall... Love to you and doggie kisses to sweet Jessy... xoxo Julie Marie PS That PINK cake looks sooo yummy! I want some!

Tutti Chic said...

I love all the pink Jo...the mailbox is so sweet as well as that door & shutters! I think you look like stevie nicks in that costume!LOL! xo chris

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

I am craving pink every day. I love all those photos. The mailbox, the door especially!! And of course those cakes are spectacular.
♥ Rebecca

Sandy said...

It is a cold, wet, dreary morning and I just don't want to work! What better way is there to spend my time than finding wonderful blogs like yours. What a great way to start my day. I am full of inspiration now!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Jo-Anne, I am DYING over this post!!! I dont know why but that first picture really jumps out at me! It is beautiful and a place I would love to be. What lies ahead is a mystery, I think that is what it is. That birdcage cake is the cutest thing ever!!! You are darling in your Halloween costume!! So glad you had such a fun time!
Big Hugs,
Amy

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha..
I really enjoyed my visit, you have such a beautiful spirit as well as a beauitful and welcoming blog. I love pink roses so it caught my attention (smiles). I surely will be back to see more.

fannipauline said...

I love the pink mailbox and oh those shutters and door are great too. Enjoyed you blog...Pauline

A Romantic Porch said...

Ah, you are so gorgeous. I was simply a scarecrow...alas, my little one loved it! That's what matters huh? xo rachel

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hello Jo-Anne, Pretty, Pretty pinks. Having a door and shutters in that luscious Pink makes me wonder what the inside of the home look like. Very Sweet Pink Post! You look so cute in the black outfit, actually I kinda dress like that all the time.

Love & Joy-

Cindy-Stitches-N-Stuff said...

JoAnn, your softness always shine through. I love it!

cindy@stitches

Gayla said...

Wow... I love that door and shutters in pink... and the mailbox!! To die for!! You have a fun blog!

Lian Horvat said...

How beautiful! I am very inspired in my own style, to adopt classical themes and mix them with modern fashions. I adore everything Marie Antoinette! :) I absolutely love the movie too!
What gorgeous photos!

Lian
http://scentluxe.blogspot.com