Thursday, July 9, 2009


Won't you take a walk with me and Jessy ? I promise the view will be delighful!


A stroll along Duxbury beach is roses, arbors and ocean breezes... One of my favorite rose bush along the way..





This is a beautiful Antique home on the waterfront. The view from this house is breathtaking




An abundance of roses


More Roses & fences...

Jessy humors me by letting me take his picture in the lifeguard chair...

Home sweet home...

********************************


Home Portrait


This pretty cottage belongs to my sweet customer Kristi. Her house is a quaint ranch style home with an ornate iron fence, an abundance of flowers and a beautiful picture window.




Until next time dear friends!
Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Jo-Anne

9 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh Jo~Anne, those pictures are so pretty, I miss the ocean, I haven't been in years...I keep my seashells out year round though to remind me of it...Jessy looks so sweet at Home Sweet Home...I just want to kiss him! Did you stay at that big house on the beach? Your painting of the cottage is absolutely gorgeous!

Tutti Chic said...

Jo~Thanks for the delightful photos of such a pretty place! My favorite is Jessy in the lifeguard chair for sure! Your paintings are magical~xo chris

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi Jo-Anne!

What a beautiful post!! Jessy is too cute! I love the arbor with roses, so beautiful!!

Your latest cottage portrait is beautiful, it looks so homey!! I CANNOT wait to get mine :) I am so excited!

Love ya,
Amy

carolinartesanĂ­as said...

tu blog es maravilloso!!
te mando un abraz desde Santiago de Chile,
visita mi blog:
wwww.carolinamaraboli.blogspot.com

TattingChic said...

The flowers are gorgeous! The painting you made for your customer is lovely, too. I always love photos of the beach! It's so very picturesque.

tales from an oc cottage said...

What a lovely tour...thank you!!! You're "baby" is precious!

m ^..^

stefanie said...

i just found your blog, omg, just gorgeous!!!!! thanks for all the amazing photos.

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh goodness such prettiness, just lovely.
love
Alison
x

Elyse said...

hello jo-anne!

i just found your blog via vintage lizzie and her shop. i had always assumed you were in CA; how fun to discover you are in MA!

lizzie included some of your lovely cards in a gift basket to me and i have included a link back to you from my blog.

so nice to "find" you!

xo
elyse in RI