Monday, June 22, 2009



Won't you take a ride with me to beautiful Cape Cod???

This is my sweet friend Lizzy( Biddie) Davis's adorable shop. Lizzy's shop is located on Rt 6 A, the slow ride to Cape Cod. It's a girls dream home of soft greens, pinks, soft lighting and treasures galore. Her gorgoues hand crafted pillows, quilts and tote bags compare to none. Just have a look around and see for yourself.. http://vintagelizziestyle.blogspot.com/
As you walk in to the shop Lizzy' delicate mannerism is their to greet you...( Wish you would have let me take your picture.. She is beautiful!


Lizzy's favorite cream vase..

I really had to hold myself back from taking this French pink dress form home with me..Irresistable don't you think?


An elegant pale blue dressing table...

Lace dresses are in abundance...
When vacationing on Cape Cod this summer be sure and visit Lizzy's quaint little shop...
Dennis Village right on 6A Cape Cod.

*********************************************************
Sara Duckett


Do you know?? Of Sara Duckett, owner of Sadie Olive http://www.sadieolive.com.. If not, your in for a real treat... Sara will be featured in the Fall issue of Dovetales magazine coming out in late Sept. She's one of the most talented ladies I've met, and her creativity never cease to amaze me. From shop owner, to web designer, and now photographer. What makes Sara so unique is her dedication to excellence in every art form she persues.. Shes a true blue entrepreneur who walks to the beat of her own drum. A genuine eye for perfection...
I see great things for this sweet little lady, and may I say, Well Deserved!!!!!!

Let me leave you with this cute puppy to bring a smile..Until next time sweet friends,

Sweet Dreams, Jo-Anne

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!!!

Love the shop!!!!
And the Lace dress,wow!!! Love it.
But the table is sooo fine, love it tooo!!!!

oooh sooo cute dog!!!!

Have a greate day!!!

Regards Sussie from sweden

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Beautiful pictures, as always Jo~Anne, and puppy's little tongue hanging out is just too too precious!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Jo-Anne, that shop is just to die for! I would love to visit. I see so many things I would love to have, lol!

The little puppy is beyond precious!!! I love dogs :)

Your garden is just gorgeous!! Your roses are stunning.

Hugs,
Amy

Sara said...

You are so sweet Jo-Anne. Thank you for this. You made my day. :o)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hello Jo,
Thank you for taking me along on such a beautiful trip. I am still in awe of that dress form, so lovely!

Thank you for sharing the links too, always looking for new places of inspiration. Sweet Jessy, so very darling... what a nice way to end a beautiful post.
xo~Tracie

alicew said...

That shop is amazing! So much eye candy there!

And yes, Sara is a true gem and so talented at so many things. Looking forward to her feature!

That puppy is too adorable! I want one just like her...

Candy-Faith..... from Simply Pretty said...

Such pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Candy

Tutti Chic said...

Hi Jo! So good to be able to sit & read my favorite blogs! Soo busy here with gardens despite this dreadful weather! your gardens look amazing & do I even see the sun shining in those photos last post? Cant' wait to get my hands on a dovetails magazine-sara is a friend & a talented girl for sure! can't wait for her article in the fall issue-for now I'll just enjoy the beauty of the summer edition! This shop is just amazing-I hope to get there this summer on my way to chatham! Thanks for taking us there-so lovely! how about this puppy???? xoxo chris

Marie Antionette said...

Hello lovely lady,I haven't blogged for awhile,but I'm back and so happy to be.I came back just in time to visit your beautiful blog.I was not disapointed.These shops are drop dead gorgeous.My poor pocket book would be empty bu the time I left. That puppy is so adorable.Its head looks bigger than its body...LOL. I will visi again soon
XXOO Marie Antionette

Sara said...

Hello,
I have just found Your site, I clicked myself trough Lantlifs Annettes blog. I am also a Swedish blogger with passion för interior, and aspecially shabby chic and old furniture that I can paint.

I really love Your blog and will surtenly come back!

Have a wonderful day,
best regards from Sara in MidSweden

grain de sable said...

Bonjour,je viens souvent vous voir et je trouve vos peintures magnifiques.Vous êtes la chérie de ma fille Qui est un amoureuse de la rose.Merci pour faire un si beau blog.Isabelle de France
Good morning, I often come to see you and I find your splendid painting. You are the darling of my daughter Who is one loving rose. Thank you to make one so nice blog. Isabelle of France