Saturday, June 27, 2009




Have you ever seen more beautiful photos? I love their simplicity and peaceful nature. These are taken by the very talent Danish Designer -Anna from http://annashuspalandet.blogspot.com/. I will be featuring Anna's gorgoues home in an upcoming Dovetales issue. I will keep you posted!


Let me share Anna's beauty with you...

Lushy Lilacs

Lemon pies & white roses...

Peaceful pinks
***********************************

Home Portraits



This is my sweet customer Amy's adorable cottage home.


Amy from- http://bunnyrosecottage.blogspot.com/ asked for her home portrait to resemble the recent cottages I've done in the past with a garland of roses around the border and lots of pink flowers.
For information on my home portraits please email me @ vintagerosecollection@comcast.net
********************************************
Where to find me?
Asked if she could use my home photos for her monthly decorating segment. Thank you for making my home look so inviting Charlsey. You did a wonderful job, thank you!




A tranquil page from my Antique gift book.


Wishing you a blissful Sunday sweet friends!
Jo-Anne

9 comments:

TattingChic said...

Those photos are lovely. Hey, that looks like Amy of Bunny Rose Cottage's house! I should know, I visit her blog and she's shown her house photos before. How cute! Your house/cottage portrait is darling and so her! She will love it! :)

FitToSeeJane said...

I love your house portrait!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh Jo~Anne, those pictures are so dreamy! Lavender is my other favorite color along with pink. I am excited for my special roses portrait. The lemon pie looks really yummy...

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What beautiful thoughts and pictures! Lovely, lovely blog!


(I'm also having a Giveaway...everyone is welcome!)

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

HI Jo-Anne!! What a BEAUTIFUL post!! Oh I just love the look of lavender and white together, so beautiful and soothing. Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers as they smell wonderful and remind me of weeks spent with my grandma as a child. I cant wait to read that issue of Dovetails!

THANK YOU so much for showcasing the gorgeous painting of my home!! I love it so much, it brings tears to my eyes! I plan to pass this down to my first granddaughter. My husband and boys were thrilled with it also. My boys were so excited to see their favorite big tree in the back :) Thank you so much again Jo-Anne! This means so much to me!

Love ya,
Amy

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Dear Jo~Anne, I just clicked on the link in your post and saw your beautiful home and gardens! They are absolutely breathtaking! I would love to lay in the outdoor daybed for an entire afternoon... thank you for sharing...

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Jo

I loved the photos, the Lilacs with the lemon pie in the group below really caught my eye, I've always loved the contrast of lemon and lilac

Your cottage painting is gorgeous! I just read the comment left by the lady you painted it for - I think she and her family are thirlled to bits, to say the least!!!!

Can't believe how long it's been since I've been over to visit you - I've got a bit of catching up to do and will enjoy my time here

xo

Cindy said...

I think that the purple and white photos are absolutely beautiful and fresh looking. And I really am liking your blog. I need more time to breath it all in.

Stacey Steimle said...

pretty blog, I am glad to have found you. Your friends cottage looks so enchanting in your painting. I think it looks better with your roses!!