Tuesday, April 28, 2009



This is a style I will never tire with..Its fresh, peaceful and delightfully charming. The owner of this lovely oasis is Anette, of Sweden http://lantlif.blogspot.com/. Anette is featured in the upcoming Summer issue of Dovetales Magazine along with Jean Grethen, owner of Horse Feathers Antiques along scenic rt 6A Cape Cod. Be sure and reserve your copy today...


Anette's Charming Laundry room.

What a dinning room, WOW! How do they keep those white floors so gorgoues???

************************************
Home Portraits


This is the beautiful home of my sweet friend, Sherry Williams from Georgia http://sherrysrosecottage.blogspot.com/ . You should see the inside of Sherry's home, it is to die for gorgoues! You can see photo's on her beautiful blog..
Sherry wanted a portrait painted of her home in a cottage style setting...



When Sherry sent me the photo of her home, she was worried that her roses were not in bloom yet but I assured her not to worry, as everything is blooming with a paint brush. Sherry's landscape was embellished with plenty of light and dark pink flowers, a dog wood tree and two cascading roses...

To make it even more personal, I made custom note cards of Sherry's home to send to family and friends.


To order your home portrait email me at vintagerosecollection@comcast.net

Next post, photo's of my new/old puppy!!! :)

Jo-Anne

8 comments:

alicew said...

I absolutely adore Anette's home...so dreamy and fresh with all the whites ;)

The painting you did is so adorable! You have such an amazing gift Jo-Anne!

SherryRoseBella said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful portrait of my home. I will send you another picture when all the roses bloom so you can see how you much you captured it. It is unbelievable that you painted the house exactly the way it looks in the picture. You are just amazing, Jo-Anne & I really thank you for getting this ready in time for the photo shoot.
Hugs,
Sherry

Déjà View Designs said...

I am so in awe! Absolutely gorgeous!

We are new to blogging and so glad that we found your beautiful site!

A Romantic Porch said...

Jo-Anne, This is all so beautiful. You are so incredibly talented! xorachel

TattingChic said...

Those Danish style decorating photos are gorgeous!

That house portrait you did is beautiful! How sweet! :)

Marilyn said...

I absolutely adore the white. I wonder how she keeps everything so white??
Your rendition of her home is stunning!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

LillaFlisan said...

What a lovely and inspiring blog you got!

Hugs

Flisan, Sweden

photocopier sales said...

thanks for the post.. :)