Thursday, April 2, 2009

The perfect PINK CUBBY...I don't remember the last time I bought something for myself.. It's usually always for the shop to sell.. Well, actually I did have this in mind to sell, however when I took it home and added some of my favorite things, Lizzy's rose pillows, linens and lace, antique post cards, and vintage gift books, it felt like home. So for now, it sits pretty in my studio ...

Old pink paint and bead board.. Can't ask for anything more than that..


Here are my NEW post Cards for the 2nd painting in the series..I think these came out very pretty...To purchase click here-

http://www.vintagerosecollection.com/Post%20cardsCountry%20road%20Cottage.html


A NEW twist to my Cottage Paintings. Sweet Sandy from http://www.mylulabelles.blogspot.com/ asked me if I would paint her adorable cottage similar to my vintage style paintings.. I thought, what a great idea! Sandy's cottage is the sweetest, with a large pink dogwood in the front and a white trellis arbor. Picture perfect! Thanks Sandy!



So, I have decided to add Custom HOME PORTRAITS to my collection. Some of your cottages I will chose for my gift book that is in the process... Email me for details at vintagerosecollection@comcast.net


How pretty would it be to have your home painted like a vintage post card renaissance of a cozy cottage from the past.... For a personal touch, We could even make you matching postcards and note cards of your home portrait to send out to family & friends..

*******************************************************
Until next time sweet friends, Love to you always

Jo-Anne

13 comments:

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

Jo-Anne Im so excited about this and im so happy to be the first one to have one of your custom home paintings.

You have always been one of my favorite artists and Im thrilled to have your work made even more special by capturing my beloved little cottage.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

love the note cards and absolutely love the new pink cubby!! I want one....

alicew said...

Love your new cupboard! I would keep it too ;)

And your postcards are gorgeous...and what a great idea for the custom cottage paintings!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

That cubby looks perect and right at home! Of course I love the notecards too(;
Hugs~Kelly

Gina said...

OH I just love your new cubby, it's so charming. I love the post cards and what a wonderful new idea. I always LOVE coming here, I feel like I'm floating in sugar and roses.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I would have kept it to....lovely....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Faye said...

JO-ANN,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST.I LOVE IT ALL.HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESSINGS ,FAYE

Marie Antionette said...

JoAnne,I love the cubby hole shelf.You of course painted it picture perfect.Don't your things look pretty in them,or is it the other way around? LOL...Your new post cards are gorgeous.Sometime after May,I'm going to buy some.I love them.When you get time come see my beautiful white peacocks and their new tails, they are strutting in all their glory.You may even want to paint one,who knows??? Happy Easter Hon...XXOO Marie Antionette

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Love the cupboard, Jo-Anne. Yes, you should keep it, you'll never find another like it.

Happy Easter to you and your family!
xo~Tracie

June said...

This really is the perfect pink cubby. I love these things because then I can see all my pretties. Your pretties are so lovely displayed here. I love your blog and your art.

Wanda said...

Just beautiful!! I am new to your blog, I shall return.:)

A Romantic Porch said...

That is an absolutely darling idea. xorachel

Gúa said...

Hi dear Jo-Anne!

Ijust now saw your comment about my romantic bedroom. Thank you sooo much!
Guess if I´m happy now, and extremely grateful!
Of course you may use my pictures! I´m hounered by your request!
I´ll email you during the weekend!

Lots of huge hugs to you and thanks for your beautiful blog!
//Gúa