Saturday, February 28, 2009


Inspired by a customer who was in hot pursuit of pretty Vintage looking Jar labels for her kitchen and powder room. These gorgeous labels were inspired by my logo design and inscripted with, Tea, Coffee, Flour, Sugar, Soap and Bath Salts in white lettering.

Free custom printing available upon request. To purchase click here-http://www.vintagerosecollection.com/


*****************************

The inspiring power of books brings me to my latest design of beautiful bookmarks. Sweetly inscripted " The Quiet Hour" for a peaceful interlude of reading. To purchase go to my web boutique- http://www.vintagerosecollection.com/


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

They are Absolutely Beautiful. I can just imagine the lables on some jars in a frothy pink & white ladies powder room!!
Have a Nice Weekend!
Love, Marilyn

alicew said...

What cute ideas! Love them all Jo-Anne!

Roses & angels said...

HI! Oh my so beatiful labels you have creat! Very very nice! Hugs Christa

Roses & angels said...

Hi Again! If i want to bye this labels how much in swedish money? What material is it? Hugs Christa

Roses & angels said...

Hi Again! Your labels can be a very nice welcome sine`? i don´t now hoe it spells but i hope that you now what i meen. I want the labels and bigger welcome sine to our door or wall inside the front door. I have comment you and ask what material this labels are made in so i wate to here from you! Hugs christa

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Christa,
I would love to help customize these labels for you. Here is my email
vintagerosecollection@comcast.net

I look forward to hearing from you!
Jo-Anne

Terry Lee Lash said...

Hi Jo-Anne, I have just spent the evening with you admiring all of your beautful creations! Roses and especially pink roses were my Mothers trademark. She to was an artist and was well known for her rose paintings. She was known as the "Rose Lady" in her circle of friends. I am an artist too so really love your work. So lovely and so peaceful. Mama passed away in 2000 so it was such a sweetreminder of all she loved. She was 88 but still took time to smell the roses before she passed. Thank you for a beautiful website. Faboulous Art Work. Thanks!

A Romantic Porch said...

Ah, JoAnn, those are so beautiful! Your work is stunningly breathtaking and so professional. xo rachel