Wednesday, February 25, 2009


In an earlier post I wrote about this "Graceful" Mirror that I found at an antique shop. What I love so much about this is the unique etching that resembles a lace doily, its lovely. Its finally completed! The roses I've painted in oils with pinks and soft greenery. I think it gives it an heirloom feel. You can purchase this on my website at-
http://www.vintagerosecollection.com/Etched%20mirror.html





*****************************


BIG NEWS!!! The March Spring issue of Dovetales Magazine should be in about 20 independent book stores from Boston to Cape Cod. And, by the Summer issue, we should start showing up in the regional chains, Stop & Shop, Hanaford, Borders, Walmart, Target etc.

Congratulations Michelle! Your passion, unique vision, perseverance and hard work has made for a STUNNING MAGAZINE!!!

If you have not yet subscribed to this gorgeous home decorating magazine, nows the time to take advantage of this great savings- 25% off the cover price. This upcoming year promises to be are best yet. The New Spring issue is all about getting organized, and ROSES, while the Summer issue caters to Lace, Roses and Brides. You won't want to miss a single issue! Heres where to order-
http://www.dovetalesantiquesandhome.com/subscriptions.html

******************************

Coming very soon is my second painting for the Gift Book Collection.. I will list this soon!


Sweet Friends, I hope you are enjoying the last days of winter.. I can feel spring in the air!


Always, Love & Friendship,


Jo-Anne


xo

7 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

The roses are AMAZING!
Wendy

alicew said...

It is truly stunning Jo-Anne! I am always amazed by your work!

Must get my subscription soon! I enjoyed the previous one I received so much~

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hello Jo,
The mirror is beautiful, just like you! I went to take a look in the shoppe and it's already gone. Sad for me, but wonderful for the lucky person that it's going to their home. Hope you're doing well, sweet friend.
xo~Tracie

SherryRoseBella said...

oh my goodness, Jo-Ann!! It's breathtaking!
hugs,
Sherry

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Jo-Anne
STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL bests describes your Mirror Painting!!

I also love your "Gift Book" Painting and am looking foward to seeing the next in the series.

I wonder if we'll be getting or already have the Dovetales Magazine, it sounds like one to watch out for

zoebabie said...

Hi Jo-Ann, ur work is awesome! I'm just finished my oil painting lessons and learn to paint wheni saw yours i truly in love all your roses painting make me so lucky to stop by your blog hehe*)

XOXO
Zoe

TattingChic said...

That mirror is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it. :)