Wednesday, January 21, 2009



Hello Angel Friends! It's so good to be home!!! Thank you for your caring emails! I had a wonderful visit with my Dad and his little posh Jessy. It was so hard to leave this time; I will miss our talks, massaging his feet when he was cold and tucking him in at night. As much as I know he is holding his own, I wish for someday that we could all be together...I miss you Dad!


My dad and his brothers and sisters, Yolande, Cecile, and Bruce. (Dad is in the light blue shirt.)

I have to say, I have a severe case of puppy love! And, who wouldn't right? He's adorable!


NEW FABULOUS FINDS!
Just in!!!  I love the way my new wall calendars turned out..You can purchase them here-

 Be the envy of your son or daughters baseball field with this chic & roses cap-

Enjoy this little furry photo a friend sent to me...Have a great week sweet friends! I will be back in a day or two with a new surprise!
Love to you, Jo-Anne

8 comments:

Suzy said...

Jo-Anne I am so glad you are back and that you had great quality time with your dad, he sure needed it.

Hope we all will see you more often now. I missed you.

Suzy

Marilyn said...

So good to have you back. How wonderful to enjoy your visit with your Dad. I so enjoy your Blog & your exquisite art!!
You are a treasure!!
Love,
Marilyn

Jean said...

Hi Jo-Anne, I just love your art work and the calendar is beautiful. I'm glad you had a great visit with your Dad. I just went to DisneyWorld with my Mom and lots of other family members, so I know how precious that time is for you to be with him. Thanks for sharing.

TattingChic said...

These are some fabulous goodies! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your Dad and other family members. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Jo Jo ~ it's been so long since we've talked! I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your Dad. I'll email you soon and catch you up on all the news! Miss you! ~Stacy~

Marie Antionette said...

Hello Jo Anne,I'm so glad you're back.I'm glad you were spending time with your Dad.I sure do miss mine.He has been gone now for about 5 yrs.Not from my heart though.Your Christmas tree below is just gorgeous.I love it.I put up my Christmas village.That is always fun to me.I just love Christmas.Anyway,I have not blogged much myself of late and just wanted to visit .You take care.Hugs Marie Antionette

Michelle said...

Jo, the calenders came out beautiful, and you will do well with the decorating. I have seen your home first hand and it is so romantic and lovely. It has such a peaceful feel to it. And the special touches you have added to every room are like little gifts. Little glimpses into a secret garden. God Bless you and your family...

Couture de Papier said...

Love the hat and pup!
Please stop my blog to enter OWOH Giveaway!