Thursday, December 18, 2008




THE SUBSCRIPTION FORMS FOR DOVETALES MAGAZINE 2009 are on their way to you so be sure and watch for them. If you have not yet subscribed to this gorgeous home decorating magazine, nows the time to take advantage of this great savings- 25% off the cover price. This upcoming year promises to be are best yet. The New Spring issue is all about getting organized, while the Summer issue caters to Lace, Roses and Brides. You won't want to miss a single issue! Heres where to order-

5 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

You know, I love this magazine, Jo-Anne. I have my December issue which I'm planning on reading starting this weekend... That's when "vacation" officially begins here.

Wishing you a Very, Merry Christmas And Peace, Love and Much Joy, sweet friend~
xoxo~Tracie

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Thanks for the heads up Jo! ~Stacy~ xo

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

JoAnn, I'm not sure really where to start. I know when I started to get familar with computers etc. I feel I've gotten to know you somewhat. I was always shopping or looking at your site. I remember their was this very large tureen that you had for sale with beautiful flowers on it and I unfortunately miss out. But I've gotten other things from you. You were always my favorite place to shop. Well I came over to let you know I just started a blog and I would love for you to stop over. You are a true inspiration to me!

Becky said...

I think that magazine would make a great Christmas stocking stuffer.
Hmmmm I may just have to leave a hint hint to my children.
Hope your stocking gets filled with all the things you love.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Becky

Marie Antionette said...

Hello Jo-Anne,I just droped by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,It has been a pleasure knowing you this season,and I hope to visit you more.Hugs and Christmas Kisses Marie Antionette