Saturday, July 12, 2008






What does an enchanting cottage, exquisite antique lace and a taste for special things have in common? If you've ever traveled to Sandwich Massachusetts scenic Route 6A, the slow road to Cape Cod, you know of Jean Gresham's, the owner of " Horse Feathers Antiques.

Jean's home and shop is filled to the brim with antique, vintage and new linens and lace used in ways from classic to creative. You step into Jean's shop and discover a world of feminine and romantic heirlooms that only seemed possible in fairytales. One is always sure to leave with a peaceful feeling and a special treasure, or two. Jean's magical nest is cleverly designed with function, beauty and of course, plenty of chic linens, lace and trimmings to delight the romantic at heart.



A quiet reading nook in Jeans Home.

A peek into Jeans angelic living space...I think this is what heaven must look like...

One of my favorite 'MUST' visits while on Cape Cod...


Jean, Thank you sweetly for your grace and hospitality.

*********************

Dear friends, I'm offering a special promotion for the remaining of the summer. I hope your the one gathering up all the savings.

http://www.vintagerosecollection.com/


Send to your friends and save Big BIG BIG!


Click to enlarge and send to a friend!


************************************

My Favorite Pizza!!!

Sweet tomatoes in Sandwich, MA on RT 6A is honestly the Best Pizza I've ever had! Pizza has a very thin pizza pie crust with fresh toppings. Their NEW location near the Christmas shops, is awesome and has much more seating.
Sweet Tomatoes
Rte 6A, Sandwich, MA - Phone: (508) 888-5979
Sweet Tomatoes, Inc. is located at 95 Route 6A in Sandwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
We moved from 148 Route 6A to 95 Route 6A



***********************

I hope you are all having the Time of your life this summer! Enjoy every single moment my dear sweet blog friends...
Love to you, Jo-Anne, xo

9 comments:

Vintage Arts by Gloria said...

Oh what beautiful furnishings and collectibles! I love your own photos of gorgeous things, but then you add other's as well, and....ahhhh I would take a trip some day and visit! Gloria

Suzy said...

Jo-Anne,
the place looks great and I believe I saw once the photo of her dinning area. But anyway it is still a fantastic and inviting place.

I will try to have more fun summer time, but I think that some of the thing will be on hold for a while.

Suzy

vintage paper bella ~ andrea said...

Oh my! I think that is heaven ! I love all the white.. That is how my home os also .... So pretty! Thank you for sharing.. such inspiration.. xoxo

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

What a beautiful post Jo-Anne! The store is fabulous, as is the living space! How gorgeous! The pizza sounds so good too!!

Hugs,
Amy

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy! What a place!!! So dreamy!

M ^..^

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful place! Does Jean still have her sweet kitty named Whicker? I remember seeing him in a magazine. ~Amanda

Kristin said...

for some reason, the first thing that came to mind when I saw those beautiful pictures of that cottage house with all those wonderful laces and linens..I thought of the movie "marie antoinette"..its so lovely..I want a cute summer house like that with nothing but white (and maybe touches of pink) to get away and enjoy the beauty of feminine quality..haha

Barbara Jacksier said...

Jean's cottage has changed quite a bit since my last peek. I think it's even more beautiful now, if that is possible.

Thanks for sharing.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh My! How did I miss this post?

This shop is heavenly! Thank you so much for the mini tour. I hope I can visit in person someday.

Kimberly :)